Two wonderful Sarahs joined us for this week’s #HFGather Writer Chat: Sarah Aronson and editor Sarah Jane Abbott. Some of the discussion involved:
- The joys of connecting with a new manuscript
- Art notes: sometimes there are things that picture book authors need to let go of
- Being encouraged by very detailed rejections
- The power of books that make you cry
- Editors like relatable characters
If you missed the live webinar, watch it here:
If you can’t see the video on this page, follow this link to our Youtube channel.