We celebrated Children’s Book Week (and Teacher Appreciation Week!) with an #HFGather featuring author Sarah Aronson talking with Amy Guglielmo, Creative Director for Reading Rainbow Live. The two had an enthusiastic conversation about:
- Amy’s work as an artist, art educator and Creative Director of Reading Rainbow Live!
- Sarah’s experience of having her book Just Like Rube Goldberg featured on the show
- How books are selected for the show; finding books that have been overlooked. Find out more at https://readingrainbowlive.com/
- Opening doors to a creative life without expectations
- Where they find inspiration
- Embracing your writing the way kids do, without worrying about perfection or your audience
- Finding inspiration in collaboration
- Sharing your excitement about something with kids–enthusiasm is contagious!
If you missed the live session, you can watch it here.
Please note: closed captions are being added to the video below. When they are finished, you can see them by hovering over the bottom of the video and choosing the “CC” icon.