Today’s #HFGather featured host Sarah Aronson and Padma Venkatraman in conversation. They discussed:
- Engaging in community, not competition
- Getting in touch with your vulnerable places
- Writing things that feed your soul, that make you happy
- Being careful with yourself: slowing down, looking inward
- Their favorite Highlights meal
- Follow curiosity while being cautious
- Not giving up on your dreams just because times are hard
Sarah’s writing prompt this week was all about making a memory map!
If you missed the live webinar, watch it here:
If you can’t see the video on this page, follow this link to our Youtube channel.