Christine Heppermann and Deborah Kovacs discuss the Writing the Unreal workshop and their many roles in the publishing industry.
In this episode, hear George talk to Christine and Deborah about:
- 10 years of the Writing the Unreal Whole Novel Workshop
- The incredible value of this workshop for writers with fantasy elements
- Supporting Unreal attendees both practically and emotionally
- Some writers are “drafters” and just love to write pages, but others are “revisers” who hate first drafts but love revision
- Living in the land of story