#HFGather: Sarah Aronson & Padma Venkatraman Writer Chat
Today’s #HFGather featured Sarah Aronson and Padma Venkatraman in conversation. They discussed:
- Engaging in community, not competition
- Getting in touch with your vulnerable places
- Writing things that feed your soul, that make you happy
- Being careful with yourself: slowing down, looking inward
- Their favorite Highlights meal
- Follow curiosity while being cautious
- Not giving up on your dreams just because times are hard
Sarah’s writing prompt this week was all about making a memory map!
If you missed the live webinar, watch it here:
If you can’t see the video on this page, follow this link to our Youtube channel.
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Tags: #HFGather, aronson, venkatraman, video, writing prompt