COVID Protocols at Our Retreat Center
The Highlights Foundation has a long-standing commitment to cleanliness and safety for both our employees and guests. We continue this commitment during these unprecedented times. As we work to reopen our campus, we have enhanced our cleaning protocols by following CDC, WHO, local health authorities and leading hotel industry best practices and guidelines. Our goal is to provide you with the safest experience possible as we move forward.
Here are some of the many things we are doing:
- Meals redesigned: our same great meals, just served a little differently.
- We’ve suspended buffet service. Meals will be pre-ordered and prepared specifically for you.
- There will be options for dining in the great room or grab-and-go. You can eat in your cabin, or there are lots of open air spaces where you can enjoy your meal.
- There will be plexiglass table dividers to provide safety during both meals and classroom sessions.
- Designated entry and exit times will allow for proper cleaning and social distancing.
- We’ll be cleaning with EPA “N” list approved chemicals, proven effective against viruses–including COVID.
- All bedding, coverings, shams, linens and towels will be washed in accordance to CDC guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place for all high-touch, non-porous surfaces.
- 24 hour waiting period between guest room occupancy.
- Flow plans for entry and exit of buildings .
- Social distancing reminders throughout the property and buildings.
- Enhanced cleaning schedules of all public spaces using EPA “N” list approved chemicals.
- Our cabins are safely distanced for individuals.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at all entry points of our buildings.
- We ask that you strictly adhere to our guidelines for employee, guest, and personal safety.
- If you are experiencing a fever or any symptoms of illness, please refrain from visiting. We will reschedule or refund your stay.
- Masks are required while inside any of the public buildings at the Highlights Foundation. This will be strictly enforced.
- We ask that you please bring your own mask. If for some reason you cannot, one will be provided for you.
- Social distancing is required while inside buildings for both employee and personal health concerns.