Personal Retreat August 18 – 21, 2021
August 18 - 21, 2021
- Wednesday, August 18 – Saturday, August 21, 2021, $500
- Meal service begins with dinner on your arrival day, and ends with lunch on your departure day.
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your own personal retreat in a picturesque setting. No distractions, nothing to worry about. We’ll provide you with comfortable lodging, three chef-prepared meals per day, and a peaceful setting that lets you focus solely on your work.
To make sure that your retreat is a safe one, we have enhanced our cleaning protocols by following CDC, local health authorities and leading hotel industry best practices and guidelines. You can find details of our COVID protocols here.
Our personal retreats are held at the Barn at Boyds Mills. Get more information about personal retreats and accommodations here.
Here’s what you can expect when you arrive:
- A cozy, private place to stay, with a writing table and other amenities, including a hot beverage center.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and round-the-clock snacks. Eat in your cabin/room, or socially distanced in our dining room with plexiglass dividers.
- WiFi throughout the property; a printer is available if you need it.
- Space to work and relax.
- Outdoor spaces to enjoy nature, including hiking trails.
“I cannot tell you how much the time there meant to me. I have never been that productive without a deadline. There must be some kind of special magic in those cabins…If you need time and space to work, I HIGHLY recommend it.”—Heidi E. Y. Stemple
All-inclusive registration includes workshop tuition, lodging, meals, beverages, and snacks..
Free shuttle is service available from the local airport, train, and bus station, or you can park on site. Get more logistics information here.
Pay in full or secure your spot with a deposit of $200 and payment plans as low as $75/month. We'll be in touch with details after you register.
Do you want help finding a workshop or resources that will fit your needs? Talk to one of our ambassadors.