Personal Retreats 3+ Nights
June 1 - December 31, 2021
- Minimum stay is 3 nights at $500; each additional night is $150.
- A 7-night stay is available for $1,000 (a savings of $100).
- Meal service begins with dinner on your arrival day, and ends with lunch on your departure day.
- If you have a group of 4+ and would like accommodations situated near each other, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Here’s what you can expect when you arrive:
- A cozy, private place to stay, with a writing table and other amenities, including hot beverage center and round the clock snacks
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with the choice to socialize as you wish with like-minded people, or to take meals back to your room on a tray if you are in the middle of a landslide of inspiration.
- Computers and printers available for your use (wifi throughout the campus)
- Respect for the sanctity of your creative space
- Outdoor spaces to enjoy nature, including hiking trails.
To make sure that your retreat is a safe one, we have enhanced our cleaning protocols by following CDC, WHO, local health authorities and leading hotel industry best practices and guidelines. You can find details of our COVID protocols here.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Our all-inclusive price means we provide private lodging, all meals, unlimited snacks, and wireless Internet access. Shuttle service from nearby airport, train, and bus stations available. Please contact us for more information.
All-inclusive registration includes workshop tuition, lodging, meals, beverages, and snacks..
Free shuttle is service available from the local airport, train, and bus station, or you can park on site. Get more logistics information here.
Pay in full or secure your spot with a deposit of $200 and payment plans as low as $75/month. We'll be in touch with details after you register.
Do you want help finding a workshop or resources that will fit your needs? Talk to one of our ambassadors.