Personal Retreat: 3+ Nights between May 24 – June 25
May 24 - June 25, 2021
Your own personal retreat in a picturesque setting. No distractions, nothing to worry about. We’ll provide you with comfortable lodging, three chef-prepared meals per day, and a peaceful setting that lets you focus solely on your work.
- Availability is varied Monday, May 24 through Friday, June 25. Please note your desired arrival/departure days in the comments when registering (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). We will check availability, do our best to accommodate, and get back to you right away.
Weekend Dates with Current Availability Include:
- June 3-7 (Thursday-Monday)
- June 10-14 (Thursday-Monday)
- June 17-21 (Thursday-Monday)
Weekday Dates with Current Availability Include:
- May 24-29 (Monday-Saturday)
- May 31-June 3 (Monday-Thursday)
- June 7-10 (Monday-Thursday)
- June 14-17 (Monday-Thursday)
- June 21-25 (Monday-Friday)
You can also combine weekend and weekdays for an extended stay.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights at $500; each additional night is $150.
- A 7-night stay is available for $1,000 (a savings of $100).
- Meal service begins with dinner on your arrival day, and ends with lunch on your departure day.
- If you need flexibility on occupancy (i.e. more than one person per room), please note your requests in the comments section of your registration (or email email@example.com). We will be in touch to discuss options, pending feasibility.
To make sure that your retreat is a safe one, we have enhanced our cleaning protocols by following CDC, WHO, local health authorities and leading hotel industry best practices and guidelines. You can find details of our COVID protocols here.
Here’s what you can expect when you arrive:
- A cozy, private place to stay, with a writing table and other amenities, including a hot beverage center.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and round-the-clock snacks. Eat outdoors, in your cabin/room, or socially distanced in our dining room with plexiglass dividers.
- WiFi throughout the property; a printer is available if you need it.
- Space to work and relax.
- Outdoor spaces to enjoy nature, including hiking trails.
“I cannot tell you how much the time there meant to me. I have never been that productive without a deadline. There must be some kind of special magic in those cabins…If you need time and space to work, I HIGHLY recommend it.”—Heidi E. Y. Stemple