Spring Break Getaway April 1- 4, 2021
April 1 - 4, 2021
- Thursday, April 1 – Sunday, April 4, 2021 (3 nights; $500 per person)
- Add an extra night(s) to arrive Wednesday or leave Monday if you wish ($150 per night)
- If you’d like group pricing for your family or loved ones, contact Jo Lloyd (Jo.LLoyd@highlightsfoundation.org).
- Meal service begins with dinner on your arrival day, and ends with lunch on your departure day.
- If you need flexibility on your arrival and departure days or occupancy, please note your requests in the comments section of your registration or email email@example.com. We will be in touch to discuss options, pending feasibility.
A getaway or retreat for yourself or yourself and your loved ones in a picturesque setting. No distractions, nothing to worry about. We’ll provide you with comfortable lodging, three chef-prepared meals per day, and a peaceful setting.
To make sure that your retreat is a safe one, we have enhanced our cleaning protocols by following CDC, WHO, local health authorities and leading hotel industry best practices and guidelines. You can find details of our COVID protocols here.
Our personal retreats are held at the Barn at Boyds Mills. Get more information about personal retreats and accommodations here.
Here’s what you can expect when you arrive:
- A cozy, private place to stay.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and round-the-clock snacks. Eat in your cabin/room, or inquire about socially distanced dining options for your group if you bring one.
- WiFi throughout the property.
- Space to relax, work, and enjoy nature, including hiking trails.
All-inclusive registration includes workshop tuition, lodging, meals, beverages, and snacks. Free shuttle service is available from Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (AVP) International Airport. Airport pick-up at Newark Airport is also available for $75 round-trip.
We offer payment plans as low as $75/month. We'll be in touch with details after you register.
Do you want help finding a workshop or resources that will fit your needs?
Talk to one of our ambassadors.