Do you have some questions we can answer?
We get a lot of questions from folks who are new to the world of writing for children. Questions like these:
- “I’m a retired teacher/librarian and finally have some time to write down some of my stories. How do I get started?”
- “I’ve written a middle-grade novel that’s been rejected by a dozen publishers. Should I publish it myself?”
- “Is it easier to sell a story to a magazine than to a book publisher?”
- “I have several finished manuscripts and would like to send them to publishers. Do I need an agent?”
- “How do I decide which publisher to submit my manuscript to?”
The publishing professionals on the faculty of our workshop Everything You Need to Know About Children’s Book Publishing: A Crash Course have the answers to these questions, and many more. Join us for 3 days and get ALL of your questions answered!
Posted on: September 17, 2015
Tags: 2015 workshops