During the time of sheltering during the COVID pandemic, we hosted a series of online sessions called “Find the Good: 30 + 10 of Craft & Critique.” One of our faculty members led a free 30-minute craft webinar and made some critiques available after the webinar.
Currently, we don’t have any more 30+10 planned, but below you can watch previous webinars (no more critiques are available, though.)
- Playing with Point of View, with Sarah Aronson, 4/7/20. Watch it here.
- How to Begin Your Novel, with Linda Camacho, 4/9/20. Watch it here.
- So You Want to Write a Picture Book, with Rajani LaRocca, 4/15/20. Watch it here.
- STEAMing into Nonfiction, with Jennifer Swanson, 4/17/20. Watch it here.
- Poetry to Soothe the Soul, with Lesléa Newman, 4/21/20. Watch it here.
- Visual Outlining, with Chris Tebbetts, 4/23/20. Watch it here.
- Find the Heart, with Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen, 4/28/20. Watch it here.
- Nonfiction in a 30-Minute Nutshell, with Susan Campbell Bartoletti, 4/30/20. Watch it here.
- Building Your Revision Toolbox, with AC Gaughen, 5/8/20. Watch it here.
- Jumpstart Your Plot with a Story Spine , with Adam Lehrhaupt, 5/12/20. Watch it here.
- A Conversation About Voice, with Jake Bazel and Jenna Gavigan, 5/14/20. Watch it here.