Celebrate Children’s Book Week with Author Sarah Aronson and Amy Guglielmo of Reading Rainbow Live!
We celebrated Children’s Book Week (and Teacher Appreciation Week!) with an #HFGather featuring author Sarah Aronson talking with Amy Guglielmo, Creative Director for Reading Rainbow Live. The two had an enthusiastic conversation about:
- Amy’s work as an artist, art educator and Creative Director of Reading Rainbow Live!
- Sarah’s experience of having her book Just Like Rube Goldberg featured on the show
- How books are selected for the show; finding books that have been overlooked. Find out more at https://readingrainbowlive.com/
- Opening doors to a creative life without expectations
- Where they find inspiration
- Embracing your writing the way kids do, without worrying about perfection or your audience
- Finding inspiration in collaboration
- Sharing your excitement about something with kids–enthusiasm is contagious!
If you missed the live session, you can watch it here.
Please note: closed captions are being added to the video below. When they are finished, you can see them by hovering over the bottom of the video and choosing the “CC” icon.
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Tags: #HFGather, aronson, faculty spotlight, kidlit, video